July 8, 2018
Say hello to our interns:
1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME + NICKNAMES?
Sophie: Sophie Nicole Frazier, but I go by Sophie.
Adrianne: Adrianne Savannah Gamester. Sav, Savvy, or my favorite: Savadrianne.
2. WHAT COLLEGE DO YOU ATTEND?
Sophie: Huntington University
Adrianne: University of Evansville for 2 years, IUK for 2 years.
3. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Sophie: A mental health counselor
Adrianne: Communications research and possibly strategic planning for organizations
4. WHAT IS YOUR HIDDEN TALENT?
Adrianne: Cooking like I'm on "Chopped"
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SUMMERTIME MEMORY?
Sophie: Volunteering in Sri Lanka
Adrianne: Going to Sicily and Italy with my mom
6. WHAT IS THE CRAZIEST ITEM ON YOUR BUCKET LIST?
Sophie: To see all the seven wonders of the world
Adrianne: To visit Anarctica
7. WHAT IS THE BEST KNOCK-KNOCK JOKE YOU KNOW?
Sophie: "I know a great Knock Knock joke!" "Ok, tell me." " All right. You start." "Ok, Knock knock!" "Who's there?"
Adrianne: "Knock, knock?" "Who's there?" "A little old lady." "A little old lady who?" "All this time, I had no idea you could yodel."
8. WHAT DANCE MOVE CAN YOU TOTALLY ROCK?
Sophie: The robot
Adrianne: The floss
9. WHAT RAD EXPRESSION DID YOU OVERUSE IN HIGH SCHOOL?
10. OUT OF ALL THE INTERNSHIPS YOU COULD HAVE CHOSEN, WHY DID YOU CHOOSE NADEGE?
Sophie: I have always had a passion for Haiti and human trafficking, so Nadege was a perfect fit for me.
Adrianne: The passion, drive, and mission of it all.