Happy #SpotlightSunday! Meet Justina. She is married to Jonathan, and they both happily reside in kokomo, Indiana. Justina and Jonathan recently welcomed a new addition to their family, which offers new level of inspiration for this year's restored project. Read more to find out how Justina sees HOPE and consider supporting her campaign here.
1. In three words describe yourself.
Happy, honest, confident
2. What does hope mean to you?
The promise of a better future.
3. What has caused you to help restore hope in Haiti?
The undeniable passion Emily has for the project.
4. Our theme for the Gala is Isaiah 61:3. How have you witnessed “beauty coming from ashes” in your own life or the lives of others?
I’m reminded of this truth whenever life gets messy, I’m granted forgiveness and grace just by being a daughter of the King.
5. What is your hidden talent?
I enjoy hand lettering...