Nadege (naa-dej) noun —> HOPE
Restoring hope to survivors of sexual violence in Haiti.
“We have this HOPE as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.” -Hebrews 6:19
Nadege, Inc is on a mission to restore hope to these women and ultimately END sexual violence in Haiti through three key steps:
- Build a restoration center in Haiti to provide HOPE for women through physical, spiritual, emotional & relational healing.
- Partner with micro-lending institutions + other NGOs in Haiti to provide financial empowerment to graduates of the program.
- Partner with local churches and schools to educate men/boys on the negative effects of sexual violence and empower them to speak out against this injustice.
- Pray | Nadege was God's idea. He will restore the hope to survivors of sexual violence through us. We are merely His hands and feet and believe He will use our prayers to do the impossible.
- Advocate | Every woman in Haiti needs people to believe in them. One of the most significant actions we can take is to support and advocate on behalf of these survivors.
- Empower | God created each and every one of us for a purpose. Along with holistic healing services, Nadege will help these women discover and develop God's unique calling on their lives.
- Partner | Nadege values collaboration wherever possible. Different organizations and different people have unique skills and expertise. In order to truly infiltrate a culture, we believe it will take a network of people working together toward a common goal.